Joseph J. Kueber, Q.C.
Joe is a partner at Bryan & Company, with extensive experience representing various organizations within the construction industry including owners, general contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers.
He practises construction litigation, including builders’ liens, breach of contract and enforcement, as well as commercial litigation proceedings involving enforcement of security, insolvency, bankruptcy, collections and creditors rights. He has appeared as counsel before all levels of court in Alberta and several arbitration tribunals.
Other areas of practice also include:
- Preparation of wills, enduring powers of attorney and estate planning
- Advising on estate implications of re-marriages and common-law relationships
- Management and protection of estate assets through the establishment of trusts for spouses, children and grandchildren
- Advising executors/corporate trustees in the administration of trusts and estates
- Estate litigation including probate, intestacy and contested matters
- Alternative dispute resolution
Joe has conducted numerous seminars in Edmonton and Calgary, primarily related to builders’ liens, construction litigation, collections, and wills and estate planning matters, estate litigation and elder law.
He has volunteered as vice-president of the St. Albert Minor Hockey Association and is a founding board member of St. Albert Raiders Hockey Club.