Wills, Estates and Trusts
Whether it’s preparing a will or reorganizing your estate, the lawyers at Bryan & Company understand the importance of planning for the future. Our goal is to protect your assets while also maximizing the benefit of your estate.
In the event a dispute arises, our lawyers are also experienced in handling contentious estate litigation, with an objective to secure the most reasonable and beneficial outcome for our clients.
Our firm has experience in:
- Administration and distribution of estates;
- Advising on the consequences of divorce and remarriage regarding a will;
- Advising executors of estates;
- Counselling both individual executors and corporate trustees in the administration of estates and trusts;
- Collection and distribution of assets;
- Establishment of trusts for the protection and effective management of estate assets;
- Dependent adult applications;
- Applications for maintenance pursuant to the Wills and Succession Act;
- Applications for appointment of guardians and/or trustees;
- Obtaining probate to effect the transfer of estate assets to beneficiaries;
- Preparation of a will, power of attorney and personal directive; and
- Representation of executors, beneficiaries and claimants in estate disputes and/or litigation.