Stacey A. Denham
Stacey is counsel at Bryan & Company, practising general corporate/commercial law. She has significant experience in commercial real estate matters and has spent the majority of her legal career advising clients with respect to the acquisition, sale, finance, development and leasing of all classes of commercial real estate.
Stacey has been recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada since 2018 for her work in Commercial Leasing , Banking and Finance and Real Estate law, and was awarded “Lawyer of the Year” in Commercial Leasing by Best Lawyers in 2019.
Stacey has a long history of volunteerism and community involvement, including:
- Member, Stollery Womens’ Network Advisory Committee
- Past director and officer with Kids Up Front Foundation (Edmonton) and Kids Up Front Foundation (Canada)
- Founding member, Edmonton CREW Association (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Augustana faculty representative, University of Alberta Alumni Association
- Volunteer, annual MacEwan Tournament of Aces organizing committee
Stacey is a mom of two very active and busy kids, and a fixture on the sidelines and in the stands of their many activities.