Robyn is an associate with Bryan & Company LLP practising in areas of civil litigation and family law. She has experience in Provincial Court, the Court of Queen’s Bench, the Court of Appeal of Alberta and the Federal Court of Canada. She has also handled matter in various administrative tribunals, both municipal and provincial.
Robyn provides exceptional service that is prompt, precise and cost-effective. She excels at legal research and writing, oral advocacy and analyzing legal issues from differing perspectives. Robyn uses creativity and persistence to obtain a resolution that is in the best interests of her clients.
Her focus areas include:
- Family Law including Divorce, Child Support, Adult Interdependent Partners, and Custody/Parenting disputes;
- General Litigation;
- Construction Law;
- Insurance Law;
- Builders’ Liens;
- Attachment Orders/Mareva Injunctions;
- Contract Law;
- Shareholders’ Disputes and Corporate Commercial Litigation;
- Land, leasing and real estate disputes;
- Drafting contracts, including prenuptial, cohabitation and separation agreements
Robyn previously volunteered with Student Legal Services of Edmonton as a caseworker, project day leader and family law project coordinator. Currently, Robyn serves as an advising lawyer with Student Legal Services’ Civil Law Project, which offers free legal assistance to Edmonton’s low-income community.
Robyn also volunteers regularly with the Edmonton Community Legal Centre, including Family Law and Civil Law Summary Legal Advice Clinics and Public Legal Education Seminars. She dedicates her time to various charitable initiatives throughout the City of Edmonton.