Robert (Rob) is a partner at Bryan & Company and practises corporate finance law. He advises clients on business- and corporate-related issues using a multifaceted approach that draws from his broad knowledge in these areas.
Rob has extensive experience acting for both public and private issuers, as well as private equity groups in a variety of different industries. He offers practical advice to his clients, providing creative and innovative solutions to issues they may be facing.
His areas of practice include:
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and the reorganization of business ventures globally and within Canada
- Corporate governance planning and structuring, including shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, limited partnership agreements and joint venture agreements
- Consulting on stock exchange compliance
- Negotiating business transactions
- Strategy development in the purchase or sale of a business