Bryan D. Crozier
Bryan is a partner with Bryan & Company and constantly considers the legal, personal and practical elements of an issue to provide carefully prepared recommendations to his clients.
His areas of practice include:
- Operational aspects of business enterprises, including matters involving employment, contracts and real and personal property
- Acquisitions and disposition of real estate on behalf of private and public entities
- Commercial leasing for landlords and tenants concerning transactions involving office, industrial, retail and ground leases
- Negotiating business transactions with respect to the acquisition or disposition of assets and shares
- Strategic approaches for the prompt and economical resolution of disputes
- Corporate litigation, including contractual and commercial disputes
Bryan currently sits on the firm’s Professional Development committee.