Sigurd is a partner at Bryan & Company practicing litigation with extensive experience in alternative dispute resolution. His brings a proactive approach to his files with a view to achieve the best results for his clients.
Sigurd has appeared before all levels of court in Alberta, along with many other Canadian provinces and territories. He has also made representations before numerous boards and tribunals including the Alberta Labour Board, Workers’ Compensation Board and professional regulatory bodies.
The majority of Sigurd’s files involve complex, multiparty claims. Sigurd specializes in professional negligence claims and deals with all aspects of construction, corporate and commercial litigation. He has a particular interest in and has practised in the following areas:
- Construction litigation acting on behalf of professionals, consultants and contractors;
- General liability claims;
- Insurance litigation;
- Corporate litigation;
- Shareholder disputes;
- Construction disputes and litigation;
- Contractual disputes; and
- Administrative claims before various boards and tribunals.