Ken is Counsel with Bryan & Company and practises civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution. He finds creative resolutions to complex and challenging problems, and brings a wealth of experience to each task. He has developed a reputation as a strategic problem solver who suggests innovative solutions to achieve cost effective results. He resolves civil disputes for his clients through litigation, mediation and a number of other alternative dispute resolution forums.
His areas of practice include:
- Advising clients on strategic approaches for the resolution of complex multi-party and international disputes
- Catastrophic personal injury and fatality litigation arising out of industrial accidents, motor vehicle accidents and occupier’s liability incidents
- Corporate and commercial litigation
- Construction litigation representing design professionals, contractors and project managers in construction-related claims
- Occupational health and safety issues
- Defence and coverage counsel on claims involving professional liability and E&O claims
- Products liability and manufacturer’s liability litigation
- Insurance litigation for domestic and Lloyd’s of London insurers
Ken has been a guest speaker and presents to a number of groups within the legal industry, in addition to leading seminars for institutional clients.