Daniel is a partner at Bryan & Company. He tailor’s advice and solutions to meet the specific needs of his individual and corporate clients to ensure he provides results-oriented legal services on a variety of litigation matters, including:
- Personal injury (injured party only) and wrongful death
- Employment counsel (employer), including assisting with employee performance, employee misconduct or incident investigation, discipline, and termination
- Employment litigation (employer), including urgent cease and desist, injunctions, human rights and employment standards complaints, and enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Employment disputes (employee), including wrongful dismissal
- Commercial and residential construction disputes, including builders’ liens
- Estate litigation, including probating/administering estates
- Insurance denials, including denied life insurance and mortgage insurance claims
- Commercial litigation, including contractual, partnership and shareholder disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
- Debt collections
Daniel has appeared as counsel in the Provincial Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal in British Columbia, the Provincial Court and Court of King’s Bench in Alberta, Employment Standards (Alberta) and the Alberta Human Rights Commission.
Daniel guest lectures at the University of Alberta Faculty of Extension for the Human Resources program. He is also a member of the Canadian Bar Association and the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association. He volunteers his time as a support lawyer for Student Legal Services at the University of Alberta, as a mentor for junior lawyers through the Canadian Bar Association, and as a mentor in the Edmonton Public Schools Career Pathways program. He was a member of Business Networking International (BNI) North Stars for many years and served on the Board of Directors for a local daycare.