Daniel is an associate with Bryan & Company and has appeared as counsel in the Provincial Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal in British Columbia, and the Provincial Court and Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta.
Daniel tailors advice and solutions to meet the specific needs of his clients and provides results-oriented legal services to individuals and companies on a variety of litigation matters, including:
● Employment disputes, including wrongful dismissal and breach of non-competition clauses
● Commercial and residential construction, including builder liens
● Personal injury (plaintiff only) and wrongful death
● Estate litigation, including probating/administering estates
● Real estate disputes, including realtor negligence claims
● Insurance denial
● Contract disputes
● Commercial and residential tenancy disputes
● Debt collections
Daniel is a member of the Canadian Bar Association and the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a member of Business Networking International (BNI) North Stars.
He volunteers his time and serves as a support lawyer for Student Legal Services at the University of Alberta.