Graeme S. Marr, Q.C.
As a partner with Bryan & Company, Graeme practises business law with a focus on banking and finance, as well as business and real property law.
Graeme provides high quality and timely legal advice to his clients. He believes that accessibility is an essential part of professional services and delivers expeditious and pragmatic solutions to his clients.
Graeme’s areas of practice include:
- Development of commercial and residential land parcels
- Negotiation and execution of agreements for joint ventures, partnerships or consortiums involved in real estate developments including the operation and governance of such entities
- Advising clients about business plans
- Acquisitions and dispositions of commercial real estate, such as office buildings, major shopping centres, industrial properties and development lands; the structuring and financing of transactions; and negotiating, preparing and finalizing agreements with municipalities and others relating to various residential and commercial developments
- Bank financing
- Commercial leasing for landlords and tenants concerning transactions involving office, industrial, retail and ground leases
- Commercial real estate
- Residential real estate
He has been recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada in the area of real estate law as well as banking and finance law.