Erin D. Oor
Erin is a partner at Bryan & Company and practises general corporate and commercial law. He has extensive experience in a wide range of corporate matters, including 17 years in private practice with Bryan & Company and 15 years acting as general counsel for automotive retail, software and distribution public companies. Erin believes in a pragmatic and collaborative approach to commercial matters.
Erin’s areas of practice include:
- Automotive retail transactions and structure;
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and reorganization of business ventures;
- Incorporations, joint ventures, partnerships and franchises;
- Business organization governance planning and structuring including shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, limited partnership agreements and joint venture agreements;
- Negotiating business transactions;
- Negotiating and executing contracts including loan arrangements;
- Advising on most operational aspects of business enterprises, including employment matters, contract matters and leasing matters; and
- Business enterprise succession planning.
Erin has been an instructor for the Bar Admission Course of the Law Society of Alberta, served on the board of directors of ABC Head Start, acted as executive chair of the Rocky Mountain Lacrosse League and acted as a member of the board of directors of the Alberta Lacrosse Association.