Bogumil F. Romanko, KC
Bogumil (Bog) is a partner at Bryan & Company with an established practice in real property law, banking and finance law and business law.
His extensive experience with a variety of commercial and residential real estate endeavours ensures a thorough understanding of the challenges, objectives and business needs of his clients. This allows him to provide innovative and unique solutions for each client’s particular situation.
Bog has particular experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Development of commercial and residential land parcels, including office buildings, major shopping centres, industrial properties and residential developments.
- Bank financing, including negotiation and execution of loan arrangements for both lenders and borrowers concerning real estate lending transactions, loan restructuring and mortgage enforcement.
- Commercial leasing for landlords and tenants concerning lease transactions involving office, industrial, retail and ground leases.
- Negotiation and execution of agreements for joint ventures, partnerships or consortiums involved in real estate developments, including the operation and governance of such entities.
- Advising clients in relation to various aspects of their business plans, including the acquisition and disposition of commercial and residential real estate, the structuring and financing of transactions and negotiations, preparing and finalizing agreements with municipalities and others relating to various residential and commercial developments.
Bog has lectured at seminars presented by the Legal Education Society of Alberta and has given seminars to both professional and private groups. He has also been listed as a leading practitioner in real estate law by Best Lawyers in Canada.