Michael Crozier, Q.C.
Mike is counsel with Bryan & Company, practising corporate and commercial law. He is experienced in a wide range of corporate matters, from assisting startups with all facets of their business, to advising on multimillion-dollar domestic and international transactions. He acts for vendors and purchasers in mergers and acquisitions involving public and private companies.
Mike’s areas of practice include:
- Corporate and commercial strategic planning;
- Organization of corporations, including unlimited liability companies, limited liability companies, joint ventures, partnerships, limited partnerships, proprietorships and franchises;
- Dispute resolution of inter-party organizational and operational conflicts;
- Negotiating transactions involving the acquisition and divestiture of business enterprises within Canada and internationally;
- Business organization governance planning and structuring, including succession planning, and
- Negotiating and executing contracts including loan arrangements.
Mike has been an instructor and evaluator for the Law Society of Alberta Bar Admission Course, in addition to speaking at CLE seminars for the legal community. He regularly gives seminars to clients and other interested groups on a wide range of subjects including operations for business enterprises.
He has served on the boards of various private corporations, charitable and non-profit community and sport organizations, including as a board member, chairman of the Finance Committee and vice-chairman for the Glenrose Provincial General Hospital.
Mike has been designated a leading lawyer by Lexpert and is listed by Best Lawyers in Canada in the area of mergers and acquisitions.