With a comprehensive understanding of the construction industry, Bryan & Company is equipped to provide advice and representation during all phases of a project, from development to completion. When problems arise, our lawyers have the resources and expertise to provide creative solutions through negotiation, alternative dispute resolution or litigation.
Our clients include private owners, general contractors, sub-contractors, material suppliers, developers, lenders, project managers, design professional and insurers.
Our lawyers provide services on a number of construction-related matters including:
- Builders’ liens;
- Contract dispute resolution;
- Deficiency and delay claims;
- Land development and subdivision;
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts;
- Professional negligence;
- Defence of claims for defective design, workmanship and building materials; and
- Defence of claims for negligent engineering, procurement and construction.