At Bryan & Company, we understand that, in some instances, litigation is unavoidable. Our lawyers have experience in all levels of court and are well-equipped to handle a variety of disputes ranging from small Provincial Court claims to complex multiparty actions.
Whether you’re an individual, business or institutional client, our firm has the resources and expertise to provide you with effective advice and representation to address your needs.
Our experienced team of litigators are able to assist in:
- Collections and foreclosure;
- Commercial disputes;
- Contractual disputes;
- Construction disputes including delay and deficiency claims;
- Copyright, patent and trademark protection, enforcement and disputes involving intellectual property;
- Estate litigation;
- Employer/employee disputes;
- Human rights complaints;
- Insurance claims;
- Personal injury claims;
- Security enforcement, bankruptcy and receivership disputes; and
- Shareholder disputes.