The lawyers at Bryan & Company have an extensive background in insurance litigation and have appeared before all levels of court, including the Supreme Court of Canada, as well as before various boards and tribunals. However, we recognize that not all claims are the same and we have experience in alternative dispute resolution methods, including mediation and arbitration.
We defend first and third-party claims, provide coverage opinions and advance subrogated claims on behalf of a number of Canadian and international insurers.
Bryan & Company’s insurance law group responds to all aspects of insurance including:
- Commercial host and social host liability claims;
- Construction litigation;
- Coverage disputes;
- Director and Officer liability;
- Disability claims;
- Fiduciary duty claims;
- Fire claims;
- Industrial accidents;
- Large loss claims including catastrophic accidents;
- Life insurance claims;
- Motor vehicle and bodily injury claims;
- Occupiers’ liability;
- Product liability;
- Professional liability claims; and
- Quasi-medical malpractice claims (chiropractors, surgical podiatrists, physiotherapists, veterinarians).