Jennifer (Jenn) is a partner at Bryan & Company and has a broad corporate/commercial practice, with an emphasis on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations. Jenn is a trusted advisor to her clients and takes a multifaceted approach that draws from her extensive knowledge and experience in both legal and business matters.
Jenn’s clients range from small business owners and start-ups to private issuers and public companies. She offers practical, strategic and timely advice, and strives to provide proactive and creative solutions for each of her clients. Jenn has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in Canada for her work in Corporate Law.
Jenn’s focus areas include:
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations
- Corporate governance planning and structuring, including shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, limited partnership agreements and joint venture agreements
- Negotiating business transactions and preparing a broad range of contracts, including real property leases and employment contracts
- Bank and equity financing
- Preparation of wills and estate documents